Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Laughter, the Best Medicine


Emma, one of my six nieces ...
You may enjoy this great article in Yes magazine:  9 Simple Steps to Improve Your Health (without going to the gym).  Number One on the list is Laugh to Your Heart's Delight!  Emotions are contagious, and laughter is so fun to spread!  I will always have fond memories of the day my grandma, my mom, my sister and I sat around the table laughing until tears fell down when my grandma told the simple joke, "It's raining cats and dogs."  "I know, I just stepped on a poodle."  It's not a funny joke.  Not really.  Not THAT funny, but my grandma started laughing so hard she couldn't get the words out, and the rest of us couldn't help but join in.

What will you do to spread laughter today?

No comments:

Post a Comment